View Single Post
      08-30-2013, 09:10 PM   #6
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
I wasn't being rude, I was trying to make a point. The point you clearly understand. The salesman got rude first, which is fine because the Caddy dealer near my work is offering 24-hour test drives, so I'll just go to them. All dealers try to sell the product they have on the lot. The 320i sport that I drove at the BMW dealer was offered to me at $3,800 off sticker right off the bat without me even asking (and I bought my E90 at this dealer 7 years ago) when I told them I wasn't buying a car that day.
I'll take your word for it since I wasn't there and it's hard to determine tone over text.

Anyway, I understand dealers try to sell the product they have in stock, but the ones they had in stock were not even close to how my dad wanted it. My dad made that very clear, but he still pushed. The one in the showroom had everything, but it was red( which I and my dad probably could compromise on since the red looked good too with the morello red interior) and not AWD. That was the closest one they had. As much as I would love a RWD to get the MRC suspension, my dad wants AWD for the snow.
Appreciate 0