10-21-2013, 11:29 AM   #15
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWrules7 View Post
Yeah, go on and you keep laughing at me. But, you try this on her and end up having her think you are a god, I will be right here waiting for your "thanks man!"

It's not just that it's small---it's just that some of us are larger (not in a good way) than we like and rolling over on her is one quick way to kill the mood.

We all are not PUAs like Mr. Tonka!
Definitely not a pick up artist. That's my buddies department.

However, being a pick up artist has little to do with pleasing a woman sexually.

Also, i'm not laughing at you, but laughing at the revelation that you just had about a move i figured out almost 24 years ago. Continuing to hone my craft during those years; that move has become superfluous and thereby excluded from my repertoire.

For the most part, if a "move" doesn't get here there quicker, heighten her experience or make the O last longer; it's tossed from the play book. A long time ago, i found out that if you please a woman right, once they're done, they don't care what you do to them in order to get yourself off. That can be the icing on the cake.