TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantegardestyle View Post
GSW vs PELS......................Golden State in 6
I think the Pels win 2 of these games. Inside Omer Asik and AD will give GSW lots of trouble. the problem is I dont see any great defensive wings on the pels to slow down either Curry or Thompson. and overall GS is just a better Team.

HOU vs MAVS............Mavericks in 6 or 7
As good as Harden has been and houston is the 2nd seed. I dont see them getting past the Mavs. this is where I think the Pickup of Rondo an STAT is gonna pay dividends. Howard is still injured and recovering and the Mavs frontline of Dirk// Chandler// Parson// Stoudemire should dominate.
I dont see Harden beating the Mavs by himself w
ith Carlisle on the sidelines . Rondo can be a great defender and an excellent rebounder forhis position and should help to slow down Harden. Monta Ellis an Dirk (even though aging) can be just as explosive as Harden so this should be interesting

SPURS vs CLIPS............Spurs in 6
On the good side, the Spurs route means no GS until the Conference Finals, on the bad side Spurs will start every series without HC, more bothersome to me is this first round matchup with the Clips. of all the teams i fear for the Spur in the west, the Clips is the team because of the big Athletic front line of Blake griffin and D'Andre Jordan.
the Advantage Spurs have is that Griffin is not a great Defender and Jordan as a good rebounder is not good on the perimeter. enter Boris Diaw or Lineups with Leonard as the PF.
If the Spurs can play this to their advantage and with Leonard/ Corey Josephs an Green playing tag team on CP3, the spurs can win this series in 6. If Griffin and Jordan is outplaying the fronline then spurs are in trouble,
I still think the Spurs pull it out and if they o it gets easier as neither Dallas or Houston beats SA in the 2nd round

MEMPHIS vs PORLAND............Memphis in 4 or 5
Memphis end up with a good seeding, they are 5th, but start on their HC. Memphis should win this easily because Portland is riddled with injuries. I say Memphis in 5 or even a sweep
This guy gets it! Your assessments are spot on and I can tell you have and are paying attention to the little details.
Rondo had been lackluster as far as I'm concerned during regular season. BUT, I remember that championship run with the celtics! His ass was possessed and was epic at defense. This is EXACTLY why he was brought here! And never count out Dirk or coach Carlisle. Dude is a foking Wizard at making adjustments.
But where Dallas will shine is bench play! Also Amare is playing much better than his last couple of seasons.
Appreciate 0