Thread: Advice on Miami
View Single Post
      08-21-2015, 02:26 PM   #5
M3Bimmer77
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 M3 E90 Jet Black

South beach is noisy. I would go a little bit to the North. Also it's all up to your budget. If you guys like the beach front I would suggest the Ritz at south beach. A little bit north you have the Palms hotel and spa and Trump international hotel at North Miami and then ther is the Diplomat. You need to go to Las olas which is south ft lauderdale and to hollywood blvd. Also I would recommend Del Rey. Driving north on A1A and us1 is really relaxing and fun. Lots of scenery. If you guys have time hit key west and sleep at least one night there or on one of the keys like Marathon. West from Miami you won't find much other than houses and shopping. Fort Lauderdale is a very fun area. Lots of good dining, bars and balance between Miamai beach and full relaxing. Go to Key biscayne and have a Cuban coffee downtown Miami. Driving around Hialeah, little habana, calle 8 is fun but could be too much. Park the car somewhere in downtown and hit bayside and the stadium. South from Miami downtown there is not much. It all depends on your budget and time. If you feel adventureous then hit one of the Orlando parks. And you will be exhausted for one year. Go work earn some money and come back. Good luck

Last edited by M3Bimmer77; 08-21-2015 at 03:32 PM..
Appreciate 0