View Single Post
      09-05-2015, 09:49 AM   #29
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
We have our idiots but unlike here we actually talk about it, write about it and we try to open a different world to our kids.

I'm hoping our next address will be in Germany, but i doubt that'll happen in a few years.
I remember when I visited Stockholm and Oslo, one of the girls was drop-dead gorgeous, maybe a Brooklyn Decker twin. She showed us a picture of her b/f, and he was black. Another girl could be an Ingrid Bergman look alike when IB was young (I used to like Swedish film), and her b/f was Chinese. I know these are only 2 people out of 15 mil., but that made me feel there was less care about race.

Although one guy said that Sweden was a strong country before they started letting everybody in...(this was summer 1997 when they were bidding for the Olympics).

I think above all we want our kids to be better than we are, and succeed in their environment....my wife's uncles/cousins live in Munich. And from what I've heard them say, there is clearly racism there. Her cousins are mixed because the wife of her uncle is Asian. I think the kids are gorgeous, they almost look Italian, but they clearly do not look German.
Appreciate 0