View Single Post
      02-05-2016, 01:08 PM   #48
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Well this thread escalated in a way that nobody expected... I love how it went from what a tragedy so glad nobody died, to who has the better criminal defense team...

Yes, the driver lost control at a charity event that he donated to, but the onus isn't on him... The geniuses of the organization who set up what are basically pylons as safety blockades are the ones at fault... Accidents like this happen all the time, professional level, to whatever the heck it is that you want to call this level... Driver didn't do it on purpose, end discussion... Does it suck it happened? Yes - should he get beaten to a pulp when he's probably already going to get sued by over 23 people?? Probably not...

Now, I don't even know how to respond to the entire "I do me and you do you" (sounds like a circle jerk for beginners by the way) and the bravado of how ... nevermind, it's just a waste of time... Admirable that you would go to such lengths as to serve prison time for your actions for your children, but what concerns me more is your logic of thinking and the fact that you were law enforcement former or otherwise? Yikes...

So much win in that one post though... "There are talkers and there are doer's... Trust, I am the latter..." I pictured an 80's action movie as he lights a stick of dynamite with his cigar holding a rocket launcher in the other...

I say we go after the parents that had their kids standing behind the plastic barricades... And then while we're at it, lets hold the kids responsible because they should've done a better job playing on the barricades to knock them over so people can see how much safety went into the event planning... Same logic as beating up the driver... IMO...
Appreciate 1