03-26-2016, 06:26 AM   #64
FilipMPower
Second Lieutenant
Serbia
Rep
Drives: Anything with a locking diff

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3paul View Post
Donald is that you? First things first: porsche 911 R. Second which house? If its my London house than no it cost far far less than that. Far, far less believe me. London house prices are nuts these days. If its my newcastle house maybe might cost 10 or 15k more. Man you just "trumped" yourself...tst tst btw no mortgages on any of them. All paid for
I get your point with Porsche, but before thinking that Porsche is still true to NA and all that, you must realise if you can actually buy the 911 R. I don't mean the price, I'm talking about how limited it is. Making a car which is so limited that only a few hundred can own one doesn't mean Porsche is still making NA cars. Technically yes, but if the average man can't even get one because it is so limited, then this doesn't count. Any manufacturer can make special edition models which are very rare and expensive and are there just as a statement. In my eyes, Porsche no doubt switched to turbos, even if the current GT3s and the 911 R are still NA. These cars are difficult to obtain and therefore, in my eyes, don't count.
Appreciate 0