Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [0.00]
2017 BMW i3  [0.00]
2005 BMW M3 Coupe  [0.00]
2001 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirob View Post
Whoa...first of all, calm your tits...

Yes, I'm questioning the reputation of every single one of them...EVERY SINGLE ONE...YouTube views/TV ratings = money...tabloid journalism/sensationalism (yes, I said it) = views/TV ratings...never forget that...that's why Top Gear got so huge...not because they are reputable and people are looking for advice, but because it's entertaining...they aren't journalists, they're entertainers...

And don't confuse (former) racers with car experts...some of them raced cars...who gives a shit?...Jay Leno never raced cars...does that make him clueless when it comes to cars? Ask yourself this, what racer-at-heart would pick a diesel over a high performance sedan?

Also, I never even argued why the Type-R is faster than an M4 around the ring I just wondered if the CP M4 could improve on the regular M4s time...so check who you're replying to...Besides who cares, I wouldn't be caught dead in a Type-R (BMW snobbery? Call it what you will...doesn't hurt my feelings)...Ring times don't mean shit in the real world anyways...especially to me, I don't track cars...I drive a pig...

Long story short...my opinion doesn't matter, but you're depending on someone else's a bit too much...maybe you should try to formulate your own...
But when I formulated/posted my own opinion, I was told to STFU and listen to Chris Harris

2005 M3 Coupe, 2004 M3 Wagon, 2001 M5 Sedan, 2008 M5 6MT Sedan, 2012 128i M sport
Appreciate 1