10-10-2016, 01:34 PM   #462
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
what game did you watch of him in college? Haha, I'm an Ohio State fan, so I've watched pretty much every carry of his college career.

Anyways, Zeke is on pace to hit about 1700-1800 yards this season, I have to look but it's got to be a rookie record. I think Eric Dickerson ran 1800 yards his rookie season. There's a chance he can break 2000.

I don't watch the Cowboys unless they're on national TV, and I certainly don't follow them, but I think they need to stick with Dak the entire season. Don't fix what isn't broken
I completely agree with this last sentence! I will go further abs say, should Dallas go up to Lambeau and defeat Rogers and the Packers, no way in hades do I return to Romo. And I am a huge Romo fan! Dak is NOT playing like a rookie whatsoever and he has complete control and respect from the team. You don't fok with this kind of chemistry!!!
Tony still has plenty of trade value! You get a great Defensive end or linebacker and a high 2nd Rd pick or even low 1st Rd pick, you definitely pull the trigger.
Appreciate 0