View Single Post
      03-04-2018, 04:32 PM   #17
NemesisX
Captain
Rep
Drives: '19 Infiniti Q60S

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
I see you drive a bicycle in your profile lol. Was going to say if you can afford a bimmer this is in your budget range. Camrys don't top $35k fully loaded. As this model becomes more common everyone will have one so it may become more boring looking despite the attempts at setting itself apart lol. I once actually forgot where I parked at work, looking back instead of relying on the weak chirp I could have activated the horn from the app. For some reason you can't from the keyfob as the panic button on the F30 sounds off a weak sounding alarm chime lol. Was told coding could make this louder though I doubt as loud as the horn.
Not necessarily. Plenty of people drive used BMWs and cannot afford a brand new camry.

Some people drive used BMWs and are actually (relatively) wealthy - they drive less car than they can actually afford.

Some people drive new BMWs and can't afford them at all. These people often circumvent this problem by leasing and ironically end up paying more money over the long term.

Some people drive new BMWs and are (relatively) wealthy.
Appreciate 0