05-06-2018, 08:05 AM   #2
FastLaneJB
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M760Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelo Cat View Post
Had to top up my adBlue today and was wondering what other people are paying and getting for mileage out of a refill on the stuff?

I'm just over 34k miles on my 730d (16 reg) and am getting around 10k miles on a tank of adBlue. My local dealer is the easiest option for me as they charge £30 to fill up (regardless of amount of adBlue needed) which in my case is usually around 15.5l before the warning comes on (and 10k miles)...

I have found adBlue at dealers in bottles or at Shell but they are all more than £2 / litre so this still makes the best sense for me (outside of ordering online which may be cheaper).
Mmm. BMW have a link saying it's £1 a litre including labour. Might be worth showing them this as seems they are charging you too much?

https://www.bmw.co.uk/bmw-ownership/...our-bmw/adblue

Quote:
Where to get AdBlue®.
Drivers are encouraged to visit a BMW Centre and have an expert technician recommend the appropriate solution and then fill up the tank. The good news is that it’s more cost effective than ever before, with AdBlue® tank refills only costing £1 per litre. Clean driving costs less than you think.

*Price includes AdBlue®, VAT and labour. Maximum of 25 litres per refill.
Still if you had my car's bloodlust type thirst for fuel, you'd not notice the difference as it still feels like your bank account has sprung a leak with the money flowing out
Appreciate 0