arentz07
drives cars
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 IS 500, '23 X3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrcold View Post
Given that you already have a G20 330i, I very much doubt moving to the M340i is going to solve anything. If anything, the M340i feels less darty and light on its feet vs the 330i (it's way more powerful but feels heavier and the steering isn't as good). I would say to stick with your current setup (kind of the best of both worlds going from one car to the other). Or level up and get something very exciting (G80 M3, Supra is a good thought, Giulia Quad?).
The 330i is gone, by the way. My wife wanted an X3, so we traded on one. Personally, I think the X3 made more sense, since she was getting tired of the firm ride in the 330i and wanted something with more cargo space. We've already taken advantage of that by helping her mother move some furniture.

I don't know... a couple days after posting this I already feel like maybe it's best to just invest in modding this IS instead. I can't expect Lexus to make this car rowdy out of the box - but I heard a friend's IS 500 with a custom exhaust a couple days ago, and wow! It's very good to listen to indeed, perhaps a bit loud for my taste.

2023 BMW X3 | Phytonic Blue | Black Vernasca Leather | Dark Wood Trim
2023 Lexus IS 500 F Sport Performance | Infrared | Black NuLuxe
Appreciate 0