View Single Post
      07-18-2023, 12:35 PM   #13
Donatello.
How's My Driving?
Rep
Drives: Hellcat & Miata

When I've kept it for any real length of time. I normally change cars like most people change underwear. Longest I've ever owned 1 single car was a little over 5 years. Runner up was a little over 3 years 2 other times.

The 1st 5 year car for me was my 2nd Mazdaspeed6. I ended up buying ti back from the guy I sold it 2 a year or 2 after I sold it. Then I sold it again...for a profit. Sometimes I wish I kept it.

My 1st MS6 was bought brand new and had that for a little over 3 years. My 1st car that I kept for any length of time was my 2nd car, 1995 Camaro Z28 back in the early 2000s.

I bought my Hellcat new in 2018 and no plans to sell so it will soon be the new longest. I'm on Miata #6. Only because my last was wrecked last summer. I'm hoping I end up keeping this one a long time.

Next up for car plans is a new daily so I can retire the Hellcat from those duties. Problem is I think I want a truck, but that's not really going to be fun to drive, right? The early 2000s Lightnings intrigue me, but not going to pay $20k for one. Same with the old SRT-10. That leaves what that isn't some new absurdly priced 4x4 truck?

I guess I'll have to end up in a AWD sedan...
2009 Mazda6
Appreciate 0