View Single Post
      01-10-2024, 11:54 PM   #1
patchan8984
Rep
Drives: BMW 840iCV, i7 x60

BMW App and Electrify America

Question for those of you who have tried to redeem the free charging through Electrify America (EA). The registration method seems to be through the BMW App and selecting the EA option to register a new account. Yesterday, when the car was delivered, and I registered through the app…clicking on the register option through the BMW app would just lead to an error. Today, there is a BMW landing page that asks for you to register, but it also forwards to another error page.

I was able to catch the web address and do a google search and got to an option where it does forward correctly from EA to a BMW login, but the login doesn’t work even though it works normally if I go straight to BMW USA.

Just polling for any thoughts or workarounds. EA just told me over the phone that I have to go through the BMW app. Will likely call my dealer and speak to the genius to see if they can help. Given I don’t have home charging capabilities yet (the Qmerit promo will fix that in the future), I would prefer not to pony up for charging if I can make the EA promo work.

Thanks!!
Appreciate 0