View Single Post
      01-23-2024, 09:17 PM   #4
FAM3
Major
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroMike View Post
I just picked up my factory-ordered i7 a little over six weeks ago. Before I left the dealership they ensured I was fully signed up for and received the promo w/in the BMW app. And BTW, yes, you do NOT go through EA or their app whatsoever (as it originally used to be) -- it's now completely contained within the BMW app. In any event, you are also eminently and likewise eligible.

Ha - MY only mistake was when I physically went to an EA charger the first time and I was flummoxed and left because it didn't work (and a second location I visited didn't either). Why? Well, I didn't realize you had to switch the selector to "on" in the car's Charging/Plug-In screen (idiot boy that I am). DOH!

If you do a forum search, you'll actually find the procedure in this forum posted earlier. Should you have difficulty, or another can't explain it well enough to get you going, the simplest way then would be for you to to bring your car to the dealer and have them set it up. It should them only take 5 minutes or less. One way or another, it will happen for you! :-)
So I am a bit confused here. Got my i7 recently. Dealer signed me up through the MyBMW app...so I don't use the EA app at all?

I can't even login there with my email.

Also is our promo for 30 minutes or complete charge? A bit confused.
Appreciate 0