View Single Post
      03-08-2024, 11:38 PM   #30
M_Bimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: G12 B7, G07 XB7, F02 B7, 991.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy27 View Post
BTW, not to derail your thread completely...but I also have a full EVO RSE setup sitting in a shelf (brand new screens and brain) for G12 cars. If you plan to retrofit the NBT EVO in the front, you have a choice to easily install the EVO RSE as well without seat modifications as you only need to swap the screens and add OABR wiring between EVO and EVO RSE. BUT then this car will almost be a twin to your other G12 B7 and maybe even beat it in terms of loaded-ness
Lol.....you are going to help empty my wallet.

My G12 B7 does NOT have RSE, but does have the rear executive seats (power, heated, massage, and ventilated...with the center Samsung tablet controller, but it does not have the rear monitors, and was looking at the 12.1" tablet pairs from China for $500.

I'd be interested the G12 RSE too.....and hopefully it comes with a remote control. The F02 RSE is missing the remote, and the replacement is over $350 from the dealership (and even more on eBay)....but comes in 3 frequency flavors, which I have yet to determine which one I have (315MHz, 434MHz or IR wireless)....and my BMW headphones are wired...so I'm good for now on the F02.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0