09-24-2009, 03:23 PM   #14
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastbuck View Post
Will do. Any idea what things they address? Over here I'll neeed to come with problems to resolve as they won't just perform the SW upgrades on request.
Not entirely sure what they addressed with the different software upgrades/updates.

So far I had two software upgrades since I picked up the car at the beginning of June and getting another one done today.

The last one I got (maybe 3 weeks ago) was primarily for map updates, but they updated the entire car with new software (had to leave the car overnight for them to finish it). The dealership is only about a 10 min drive from my place so it's no big deal for me to leave the car with them. They always provide me with a loaner.

I don't have any issues with my car but since I had the car in the shop to get the trunk chrome strip replaced with the one that has the 'BMW individual' inscription on it, they asked me if I would mind if they performed a software update on the car?

Just got a call from them. They told me that they are going to do the software upgrade over night (apparently this takes a few hours). Since they gave me a loaner, it's not a big deal, so I'll go and pick up the car tomorrow.
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0