Resident Black Guy
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: Lion

Garage List
2006 M5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aretardedorange View Post
Well all this could have been avoided if you did not go to Walmart. . Peopleofwalmart.com.

-But you did right OP!
love walmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
I grocery shop at Wal-Mart, habit from growing up broke. Now though I just go at 11pm so I avoid all the dumb asses.
tru dat lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmettBrown View Post
so let me get this straight, a stranger asks if he can drive your car and you feel like an asshole for saying no? man, thats only right. and the thread title is misleading... even if you were in a hyundai or kia, NO would be the right answer.
No I was saying he called me an asshole because I wouldn't let him drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
people i know are scared to even park my car lol

you did the right thing
My wife is a gangster when it to driving. She fears no car lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
I just dont see the point in going to Kroger, Mejier, Winn Dixie, Publix etc... When WM sells the exact product for 30% less, I just go late at night and avoid the retards that dont value the time they have on Earth by taking 5 hours to grocery shop.
Me either. Have you eve been inside Publix? Their prices are ridiculous even the off brand stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven 328 View Post
They are just kids giving you a ahrd timebecause daddy bought them a mustang instead of an e9x. So the only way they know how to handle rejection is to lash out, your in the right for sure.

.... I dont even let my lady drive my car
I would have wished to have a car when I was in
high school. I love my Mustang though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven 328 View Post
Lol nope I dont, she drove it and curbed a rim once. Hasnt driven the car since
I feel your pain on the curbed wheel, my wife did the same thing and was scared to tell me. Good thing we had wheel and tire insurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroy View Post
*shrug* i prefer target. shopping experience is just better than walmart.
Target has groceries? I have never been inside one. I might have to try one out.

We have a Krogers,Wal-Mart, and Food Lion here. I go to Wal-Mart. I don't see the point in paying more for the same thing. I even buy the Great Value stuff too. Well some of it.

Funny thing my wife went on base today and the inspection people pulled her to the side. They didn't bother to inspect the car but wanted to talk about the car lol.

FYI we don't have the the E90 anymore. Well we don't drive since we are turning it back in. I scored a sweet deal on a 2006 M5. Thats why we are getting all this extra attention.
Appreciate 0