View Single Post
      04-02-2018, 09:24 AM   #61
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimVonBaden View Post
First, stories that are not first hand mean nothing. Second, if you don't want your shit online, don't let people take photos of you doing stupid things. Lastly, if you do stupid things, expect others to photo/film post it. This is the way of the world. Too bad if you don't like it, it doesn't change the fact that companies are doing what they feel they need to to protect themselves from idiots. Believe all you like about what should or shouldn't be, but it is a fact of modern life.

Oh, and again, post on any forum or, to a friend, or FB, or anywhere online, stupid crap you do, and do not be surprised if it shows up online, and your prospective employers sees it.
Yes, this is the advise I gave my kids before this all started, I told them if they are doing something they should not, and someone pulls out a camera you better get the hell out of there because it will not end well. As I told my kids, yes I did dumb things at their age, but there is no evidences it ever happen and lucky for me my friends have really bad memory so I have plausible deniability. Today this not always true, everyone is taking pictures.

I double anyone will find any of my forum posts, there is no connection to these forums and who I am.
Appreciate 0