View Single Post
      10-20-2015, 01:13 PM   #1
tven99
GOVNER
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' M5, 05 P71, 15 SP CHLGR

Test Drove the new 750i

I just test drove a 750i last night. let me tell you it definitely is something different. I drove the new s550 as well, this bmw is a lot better in terms of driving dynamics, it feels different! the air suspension makes the car ride like a stable cloud almost feels like you are flying low instead of being on the ground. The seat massage was pretty cool! it is actually a massage now. The acceleration to me was the thing that stood out the most. The car hits 0-60 almost like my f10 m5 and the difference is there is no drama. It is sneaky, like really sneaky you don't realize how fast you are going. I had the same feeling about the m5 when I first got it but now my m5 feels really old. It was a BMW demo car so it lacked some options that I really wanted to check out, eg the rear executive lounge and the illuminated moon roof. The new key is useless because the DOT did not approve the self parking system but it looks cool though!

The best thing about this car is you don't get body roll but you still don't a rough ride. It is perhaps the smoothest car I drove, the cabin to me sounded really quiet It made me feel like my ears were blocked! I recommend everyone to try it out
Appreciate 1