View Single Post
      08-21-2017, 10:18 PM   #531
DuSh
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 50i

I joined around 5 gyms at various times and never I had an instructional tour or orientation about rules like to be polite to other gym members, put weights back, don't block rack and so on. All they cared was to get my money and credit card. So this is one problem right there from the beginning as you join the gym - and imho gym owners are partially responsible for this mess

Another issue is that our society has "degraded" during last 25 years - so that a new generation or even two generations are now brought up with junk in their heads. Economic instability and issues in US created a huge amount of people who think differently than a normal human. They are surviving and your good manners in gym is probably last in their priority list lol

Unfortunately we created a Frankenstein and now it's too late to complain. I'm tired of dealing with such "people", I can't change them, I can't make them better or teach them anything. I just avoid them and don't go to gyms that have majority of such individuals
Appreciate 0