View Single Post
      11-10-2019, 12:43 AM   #14
GC315
Rep
Drives: BMW 750Li XDrive

2015 750i

I had a 750i and it was the best car I've ever driven. I also own a Ferrari California so that says a lot. I didn't have any mechanical problems with it and I absolutely loved driving it! The only problem I experienced, which was not mechanical, but it drove me insane, was that there was a rattle that developed between the passenger door and the seal. It sounded something like a rattle that was loud enough that you could hear (similar to a sound that it would make if you had honey between your fingers and you kept pressing them together and pulling them apart very rapidly). It drove me insane. Loved the car! Hated the rattle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by war132 View Post
Hello Everyone I am looking for some guidance on purchasing a used BMW 750i or 750Li for myself in the upcoming 2 months. I have been browsing the markets furiously and have come to terms that not all of the 750's out there are optioned the way i'd want.

After scraping through cars.com I have found that I will be able to afford majority of the 750's with around 40-60k miles.

My real questions I haven't been able to figure out is what kind of maintenance schedule comes with this car. And how would I go about knowing if this was actually done previous to my ownership. I also see a lot of company lease vehicles that come off 3 year leases, would this be a good buy or should I stay far away?

Lastly could some of you share any problems you might have had with the F02 2013-2015 750's you own and what I should expect after purchasing this car.

Thanks so much for any opinions or help
Appreciate 0