View Single Post
      07-04-2008, 04:47 PM   #157
Hrcko
Rep
Drives: 330i

Ok, I looked the movie and I saw all pictures and here is my final opinion.
First I must say that I really tried to like this car because I am a huge bmw fan but I simply don't want to love this car just because it's bmw.
Firs of all I want to say that bmw was always a symbol of passion and speed. These cars were always elegant and sport looking. But this one has none of that. It's totally awkward, its shape is boring, and you fill no passion when you look at this car. We all expected that this new bmw 7 will look much better than old one weird looking E65. And although it looks better it's simply not good enough for bmw name. My opinion is that bmw should always be a symbol for a great and beautiful car and if we all are trying so hard to love this weird looking car than something is wrong. Today in my opinion bmw has big problems with design. We have good looking bmw 1 coupe but ugly sedan, we also have good looking e92 but ugly rear of the car on e90 series which will be face lifted soon. In my opinion best looking bmw is 5 series. Some of you might dislike this car but for sure e60 has a lot of passion and sports look. In suv and sav category we have good looking x5 and x6 but ugly x3 so basically ratio is 50/50. And this is for me disappointing fact.
We all have to admit that this car is huge disappointment, it can be the best car in the world but for sure this thing is everything but beautiful. And finally I can accept everything but this front bumper is so ugly that in my opinion a group of kindergarten children would design it better. This car is a huge, gigantic disappointment.
Appreciate 0