View Single Post
      01-09-2018, 05:11 PM   #11
hi_officer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: something fast

haha, i laugh whenever people make these sweeping, grandiose claims about the future of the automobile and mobility industry. It sounds like pure regurgitation of the past ~3 years of BS strategy consultants have been shoving down CEO and CFO's throats to get more recurring revenue. McKinsey, BCG, Bain... all of them do it. How do I know, I worked for them, in this industry, on these projects... it's all blue sky, pie in the sky crap. Remember 20 years ago when EVs were supposed to dominate the market in 20 years? EVs are now, what, 1.2% of sales?? Autonomous driving is a joke at least for 50+ years and after the gov't passes regulations and fixes the infrastructure. And urban center are supposed to be where this begins? Again wrong, urban centers don't need cars, they have light rail, buses, etc. Why would you subscribe to a car service when you can use Uber? LOL. Sorry, but do you really think we will be getting driven around in EVs in 10 years? The auto industry is a behemoth to move as it is not agile and is undercut by regulations, infrastructure, customer perception of safety and actual safety standards.
Appreciate 1
Efthreeoh17315.00