02-27-2014, 05:13 PM   #35
skypx
Veteran U.S. Army
Germany
Rep
Drives: ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Thanks for chiming in! I've all but given up on this forum...

I've never heard of the product you mentioned. But I just watched the full YouTube video advertisement and must say, I am intrigued!

Tell me more about it? How you came about it? How long you've used it? Where to buy and cost?
A quick search yields several diesel truck owners praising it but not much of any car owners. I'm curious as to the ingredients which are listed as 'soluble metal particles and mineral oil'. So naturally I'm wondering of the safety inside our engines.
Sure, no problem. First let me say it's a hard sell. Especially since there are so many products out there that don't work! Never heard of the company until I saw this video....

After watching it I Googled reviews on Archoil AR6200 and ended up getting some from Amazon. The price may seem like a lot, but when you consider 8oz will treat >600 gallons, its a bargain.

I have been using it in a M5/X5 (2 tanks M5, 4 tanks X5), not very noticeable in the M5 except for the increase in MPG (obliviously if I drive sensibly). But in the X5 I can honestly say there in a night and day difference in performance!

So now I have stopped using Shell gas. The performance gains I mentioned are still there with supermarket gas. I simply pour in the recommended amount when I fill up and off I go.

Also used it in Hyundai Sonata we took to the car show in Chicago (>1000 mile trip), before AR6200 average 22MPG, after AR6200 34MPG! Highly recommended!
Appreciate 0