Canada
Rep
Drives: Lucy.

Garage List
2015 F80 M3  [10.00]
2013 MB E350 Wagon  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
All our players are tied to NHL all spring long. Cut the season so we too can get players to our teams! Damn it, the whole country doesn't have enough people to put together a team so you keeping the skates on till june is hurting us, which I am willing to bet is your evil plan! Every year you bring in the best you got, since the teams that have Finns are rocking the games! No wonder we don't win those!

I'm sorry, Schumacher? Again my knowledge of history is very poor, I do know about fishing though!

And because of your belittling words of the biggest star in dairy world before the WWII, I will from this day on boycott Canadian milk forever! Your gatekeepers will no longer hear my fabulous excuses to cross the boarder and it is all because of you. If the death rate of those poor souls will rise because they are so bored, it will be on you.

now, go take the pups to hockey practices and make them go for a run after it. Teach them what is the shape of a ball and above all, tell them about A. I. Virtanen. Then we can talk about DTM and other stuff that Canadians apparently dabble on.

Well played Lups. Well. Played.