04-28-2009, 06:37 PM   #47
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnitaly View Post
xDrive (or anyone else who has actually seen champaign in person), can you tell me your thoughts on the champaign leather interior? I'm a fanatic for light interior colors; however on some monitors the champaign actually looks yellow. My wife teases me and says we're getting a 90k banana car. I expect it to stand out and be a bright and attractive color, though I am curious on just how "yellow" the interior is. Thanks.
The BMW individual Champagne Extended Merino Leather looks very nice and I wouldn't say it's a yellow (or banana for that matter) color. It has more of an beige hue to it. I decided to go with the Platinum color instead of the Champagne color because Champagne looks more like beige and I don't like beige interiors.

You can't really trust computer screens to make a proper decision on colors unless you have a calibrated monitor. Every screen will give you a different 'look' of the same image. You would really have to go to your dealership and ask them to show you the samples of the material you are interested in!
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0