View Single Post
      01-06-2014, 10:52 PM   #1
luvthestck
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 18’ Q7,16'981 GTS

Just picked up my 750lix..Updated Pics

I just brought our new car home.It landed in the showroom on the 31 st and I took delivery today.Its a lot to absorb and I am still numb.

2014 ALPINE WHITE 750 li x
Saddle interior
Fine line matte wood trim
( mine came with a matching RWS) This was a complete surprise.
I had drop my 135i at the same time.The contrast is palpable.135 was a no nonsense setup with minimal tech.Just had to jump in and have fun driving it.Coming from such a car the 7 is overwhelming.It has got more buttons to adjust the seat than all the buttons in my 135 .It has got a lot of tech and gadgetry.I need a weekend to get hold of all the details. The auto high beam feature was awesome on the way back home as it was snowing and dark in the back roads.

I have some quick photos from my cell phone.I will be posting them tomorrow.

Update: Finally some clear skies today.I grabbed the chance ..gave the car a quick shower and took some quick pics.I also took the car out for a long drive.Really missing my 135i.There is absolutely no fun factor...but a lot of JOY.Its like sailing on silk.This is going to be a joy driving on our 12 hr long trips.

Best features for me are the HUD,Comfort seats,Auto headlights and the Rear seats.I haven't pushed the car yet in Sports mode.Not until the breakin period is over.The wheels have got to go though.Weakest pack of wheels from BMW on a M sport trim.I am interested in the style 252 rims.I am not sure how they look on a M sport model though.

Last edited by luvthestck; 01-13-2014 at 10:53 AM..
Appreciate 0