View Single Post
      10-10-2014, 08:39 PM   #37
Deviant
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEMR View Post
Those trucks actually look good, especially since they still have a fair amount of silver/gray accents, not black! For the most part I should have been more specific in my post, i.e. silver/gray.

If you take those two trucks, and imagine black grill, black wheels, black ford emblem, black headlight inserts, in other words, no silver/gray color whatsoever, that's what I'm talking about, and they both have it. My Chrome statement was misleading, furthermore have not seen chrome bumbers on vehicles in years since the invention of flex paint. And if the "no chrome version" that you mention is here to stay, it looks way better than if it had chrome bumbers, chrome window inserts, chrome wheels etc.

So "blackout" to the level you mentioned on the Red Limited Ford as we can obviously see since it doesn't look trendy.
In that case if you don't like the chrome and don't want to black it out there's always the option of color matching the grill surrounds. I know TAG has done that on a few of their cars and I think it comes out fantastic.

And I meant grill surround not roundel in my post above, I edited it.

Appreciate 0