xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotM5 View Post
XDrive

Does BMW Canada have similar tracking info for the order, production, shipping, etc? We also have a 800 number that will tell you what stage the production is in. I suspect you have the same thing...

Btw I was in Toronto in January at a training facility and attending the same week was the BMW of Canada national sales meeting. There were several new 7's in the parking lot. Actually this was my first real life viewing of the new 7's.
Unfortunately, the bmw.ca website does NOT currently have a tracking portal like your website ...

The dealership called today to give me another update and so far everything is still on schedule. I haven't asked them if there is an 800 number to get status updates. I'm going to be at the dealership again on Wednesday, so I can ask them...

The head honchos of BMW Canada have been driving 7 series cars since last winter (like November or December) as far as i know.

I saw the new 7 series at the Canadian unveiling at the end of January. And then again at the Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto in mid February and shortly thereafter I changed my order to the 750.

At the Auto Show, they actually had a 750Li individual in Citrin Black. That was the first time I saw the 750 in that color and I fell in love with that color right then and there
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0