View Single Post
      02-19-2018, 12:39 PM   #1
Lowsinthe20s
Rep
Drives: 2011 f02 740LI

New to BMW Not a Good Start,Taking car to the Dealer?

Hello,

New to BMW. Just bought a 2011 740LI in Mineral White 3 weeks ago. I read up a bit about these cars and the issues that they. Which is why I went with the straight 6 (n54) instead of the v8. Anyway my car has 87k miles. Knowing that it has been maintained to a degree. I decided to do some standard maintenance items. air filter, oil change, cabin filter. I start getting these misfires (this also happened before the items that I did). So I figure the plugs should probably be changed. So I go ahead and change the plugs and coil packs. I even decided to change the Vanos solenoids. Just because I read somewhere that they are only good for 50-75k miles. The misfires continue. I also found out that the fuel injectors are still under warranty and could also be the cause. I have 3 index 7 on cylinder 4-6 and 3 index 11 on 1-3. I know walnut blasting is also a good idea and is on the list to get done. Should I do the walnut blasting before taking it to the dealer to check the injectors or just let the dealer do there thing?

What is a diagnostic going to cost?

These are the codes I got a few days ago.

PO304
PO300
PO302
PO133
PO153

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Appreciate 0