View Single Post
      10-12-2013, 07:21 AM   #29
luvthestck
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 18’ Q7,16'981 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdoha234 View Post
So you have 3 7's but didnt get a 760 because of a fuel tax charge? But yet you spent 400k on 3 very similiar vehicles. Hmmm..Im sorry, I have to raise the flag here. Love the photos but either you are nuts or lying. Im sure I will get some angry responses but I had to raise the BS flag since no one else was. Who in their right mind buys 3 very expensive vehicles of the same car??
What exactly did you achieve by that post of yours.The man loves his cars[like all of us] and wanted to share his happiness with the forum.Its plain and simple.I hope you know OSX personally because your remarks seem quite unnecessary and immature/rude coming from just another forum member.A remark like that will only bring back unpleasant responses from others/OP which does not bode good for this forum.Most of the F02 owners are mature adults and they neither need to lie or explain their acts to everyone here.At the end of the day Its his money and can spend whichever way he feels is justifiable.I am not being angry here but I hope you get the gist.
Appreciate 1