View Single Post
      07-05-2008, 08:46 AM   #27
XBMW6
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 740Li 2021 M850i

Personally, I love the car and I think it's a beautiful evolution. It Looks very elegant and sporty...you will appreciate the design more from different angles when you compare it to the previous model, even to competitors like Lexus LS and Mercedes S. I think you can't judge a car just by seeing some photos .

The interior is best in its class, it combines luxury, elegance and it's more driver oriented in terms of the new layout.

The exterior is elegant, modern and sporty. My only concern was the rear end design. It looked little odd when i first saw it, but later when I saw newer angle photos with the tail lights ON, I started to appreciate the design and the flow of the lines. I don't think it looks anywhere near Lexus. There maybe some hints, but that's normal now a days to see some similarities with so many car designs in the market.

In terms of performance, I'm almost positive it will be best in its class and will set a new standards in driving dynamics and comfort.

You can't judge a car by just seeing photos of it. You must see it in person and drive it, then make your judgement. I'm sure once all the reviews comeout, they will praise the car's design and superior performance just like every previous model.
Appreciate 0