dm5272
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 750i '09 650i '09 750Li ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan747 View Post
I am thinking about adding it to my option list but wonder if would be more at
home in an M car or a night vision optioned car. This new 7 has great performance and could be easily tuned for an extra 75 HP so it would be an advantage to keep your eyes on that next turn. With this GPS display being so much improved with higher resolution, bigger screen and 3D style maps do owners even care to rely on the heads up displays limited data projection?
Wonder if the money would be better spent on the Luxury Seating package?
hmmmm - I have a different opinion.

My order has evey option as well - BUT, if you are choosing between HUD or Luxury seating? - that is a tough one for me.
I had Luxury on my first seven, and did not get it on my second 7 - and holy crap, i missed that AC on the seats BIG TIME! The massage only a little bit, but the AC Seats HAS to be the item I missed the most, and swore I would never leave out again. I personally did not get that feeling when I did not have the HUD. I missed it, but I was not uncomfortable and irritable for not having it as I was for the AC seats when my butt and back were sweaty!

Front Ventilated Seats is critical to me, but that is my two cents. Obviously there is no wrong choice, it would be what makes you and your passengers happy!
Appreciate 0