View Single Post
      01-15-2018, 07:58 AM   #84
325_bucks
Captain
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastLaneJB View Post
I've got seat ventilation in my M5, not sure if it's exactly the same on the newer 7 series but it's not amazing if I'm honest. I've specified it on the 760 anyway as I've got pretty much everything else so why not I thought but your probably right to remove it.

It's not hugely fast but it cools the leather down mainly I'd say. So think parked with your black leather out in the sun for a long time it can help a bit in those situations. However it's just pretty slow but eventually if you leave it on long enough the seats can get quite cold.

Considering you live in the UK, heated seats are much more useful here which you've got anyway.

Strangely you can switch the heated and cooled seats on at the same time at least in my car. The cooled seats are really just fans in the seats as far as I can feel, it's not hooked up to the cool AC air for instance. So if you switch them both on at the same time it must be blowing across the heating elements and blows pretty hot air from the seats. I did it once without realizing and I was baking hot in no time. Lol.

Back to the wheels it doesn't seem like your completely set on the 19's. If having the 20's works out cheaper plus looks nicer and the ride was OK maybe go with them? It'll look awesome either way I imagine.
No the 20s were cheaper than having 19s if I went for the additional options but if its just a case of removing the 20s and keeping the rest of the spec the same then it's obviously cheaper overall. That's what I've gone for now and I'm just waiting for the contract.
Appreciate 0