View Single Post
      04-18-2016, 03:27 PM   #36
schoy
Major
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335 View Post
That's not that point. The reason I posted an efficient game is people are having trouble understanding that "OMG 60 POINTS!#$!$!!!!" is a joke if you shoot 50 and your team is letting you take every shot and the other team is lackluster defensively. No intensity and people are falling over themselves to "honor a great."

The point is, this farewell game was not very impressive and shit on many levels:

1) Meaningless game
2) Utah gave up
3) Kobe took every conceivable shot
4) Kobe took 50 shots
5) Kobe missed 28 shots

Also, Kobe is a classless bastard that made this entire year all about him. When Dirk goes out, he's not going to tell people "this is it" in like game 10 and make the rest of the year about him.

It's a joke...Kobe is a piece of shit person and didn't win anything without the best big man ever and another stacked team with Gasol in his prime.
Understood. I'm not one of those who was impressed with the 60 points. Like I said before, I was impressed with the 100% efficiency in the last 3+ minutes while willing this team to victory (albeit against a team with nothing to gain). It wasn't like Utah let him have layup after layup. He did hit a contested fadeaway 3-pointer and a couple midrange shots. He also went 4/4 at the free-throw line as well. After playing 40 minutes on 37-year old legs. Just a nice way to go out.
Appreciate 1