04-16-2009, 10:36 PM   #14
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm5272 View Post
Ok, bummer - Im doing an ED pickup - no date yet. I as in Germany for first time with family last year (Personal Vac) Loved it!

Regarding the book - It suckaroos to me because it does NOT include the Individual Colors and Leather Options. That was a disappointment. Otherwise very nice book!
I have two also, GOt one thru mail, and requested a second at the dealer where I ordered my car. Putting it on eBay :0)
Nice!

As I said, I would LOVE to do ED, just don't have the time right now.

As far as I know, they normally do not include the individual selections in the standard brochures. I just got my copy (Canadian Version) about two weeks ago too and it does not include any individual information either. They told me that BMW may not even print any individual material anymore but that there seems to be customer interest in it and hence they are trying to push to get BMW to print an individual brochure for the 7 series.

If you consider how much money it costs to organize, print and distribute these kind of brochures, I can understand BMW's point of view. Especially considering that most people only have one look at it and then it probably ends up getting tossed out anyway!

I wouldn't mind if they would offer an electronic version (PDF) online that includes high resolution images.

BMW Canada was kind enough to provide me with such a version about a month and a half ago (although the resolution is still to low for my taste). Unfortunately, since this is a BMW internal document, I can't distribute or post this here.
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0