View Single Post
      10-07-2012, 02:32 AM   #1
HRH
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 750Li

FS: F02 2009 BMW 750Li - Rear Seat Ent. + Reclining Rear Seats + Fully Loaded!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I'm selling my black on black 2009 BMW 750Li. The car currently has 33,600 miles. The car is loaded with every single possible option you can get on a 750Li. This car has it all and when I say all I mean every single possible option you can order from BMW. This very specific 750Li can't be compared to other 750Li's that's on the market. The original window sticker on the car is north of $115,000. The car still smells new and is still covered under the factory warranty from bumper to bumper! The car doesn't need a single thing since it was just recently serviced at Century West BMW. Just buy it and drive with peace of mind and enjoy all the luxury amenities on board. The car has a clean car fax without a single claim. Car was serviced since new at Century West BMW in Universal City. I have the complete books and both sets of keys. This is the best 2009 BMW 750Li you can find on the market right now. A 7 series such with this much factory options and condition is very hard to come by. The car does not have any liens and I have the title in hand. Come see the car to truly appreciate it. The pictures don't do it justice. No dealers and brokers please. I'm asking $59,995. I can be reached at 213-479-2755. The car can be viewed daily in Beverly Hills or West Hollywood. Thanks for looking and I hope the new owner will enjoy her as much as I did. The reason I'm selling is because I just bought a new car.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0