View Single Post
      12-08-2014, 12:20 PM   #145
Wraith.
Captain
Rep
Drives: ED '11 Z4 35is

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneRib View Post
Easy game to watch next week, because we have no business winning. A loss just gives us a better draft position. Seahawks getting hot at the right time, and starting to look like last years team. Difference between Kaepernick and Wilson is small, but huge. It's the last 5lbs to lose on a diet.

Wilson is much quicker in a small space. My guess is his short shuttle time would be better than Karp, but his 40 time is slower. This lets him dance around behind the line better. Also he is shorter and much harder to get a grasp on. Finally he is more accurate in the pocket.
Not convinced he throws receivers open much and can get flustered against better defenses.
To be fair, I don't watch many Seahawk games.
I can tell you that Wilson does not get rattled. For example during the Ariz game he was sacked 6 or 7 times..., he'd just pop up again and throw a completion. I've seen him have an off day with his arm but he'll acknowledge it and offset with the run. As an athlete I think Kap has the edge but as a QB there is no comparison, Russell is in a different league.
Appreciate 0