United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 740i

Garage List
2023 BMW 740i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencenyc View Post
Dear BMW Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. I'm reaching out to share my harrowing experience with my 2023 BMW 760i and the frustrating response I've received from BMW North America (BMWNA). My hope is that by sharing my story, I can warn others and perhaps find some support or guidance from fellow BMW enthusiasts who may have faced similar challenges.

In February 2023, I excitedly leased a 2023 BMW 760i from Peter Pan BMW, expecting the luxury and performance that BMW is renowned for. However, what followed has been nothing short of a nightmare.

Since day one, my BMW has been plagued with persistent issues that have not only affected its performance but also compromised my safety. From neutral quality issues when the engine is warm to rough running, from headlight water ingress to ADCAM malfunction, the list of problems seems never-ending.

I've diligently documented each instance of malfunction, every repair attempt, and every visit to the dealership. Despite numerous efforts by the dealership's service department, the issues persist like a dark cloud over my ownership experience.

Let me provide you with a glimpse into the timeline of my BMW nightmare:

September 9 - 22, 2023: 14 days in the shop for various issues including neutral quality and headlight water ingress.
October 12 - 16, 2023: Another 5 days in the shop for the same headlight water ingress issue.
February 19 - 29, 2024: 11 days without my vehicle due to ADCAM malfunction, and the car was returned with tar stains and unresolved issues.
March 17 - April 8, 2024: A [...]
Request/Demand that you be signed up for BMW’s “Exchange Program”.
Appreciate 0