shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei
Aahhhh, I see the issue here... First off, when did I say they don't make it to market first? That's not the issue... The issue is they are third or fourth or other companies have been doing it for a couple of cycles now... Case in point? You're ooh'ing and awh'ing about the dual cameras... Shits been out for awhile now... And other companies have higher pixel rate... And it's flush within the body of the cell phone and doesn't protrude...

Point is, I'm using an iPhone 6S right now to type this... It is okay if we don't feel your same compassion for Apple or feel that your words of "game changer" for mobile phones was a but of a stretch... I'm entitled to my opinion and it still stands... The issue isn't apple not being first to market (thanks for the business 101 lesson, lol) the issue is they are perpetually late, so late that what they roll out is cycles old for other companies... But people (case in point here would be you) forget that and start touting "game changer" when it's already been done for quite some time now by multiple companies... Even cheaper Chinese brands...

Next year they will have a curved / edge screen and you will be back saying its a game changer, but samsungs already been doing it for 3 cycles of their phone already...
Curved edge? Fuck, that'd be sweet. Maybe removable media and a standard charging port. Now THAT would be game changing.
Don't forget wireless charging... And waterproof...
Appreciate 0