View Single Post
      06-14-2010, 09:00 PM   #14
7erMOB
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F02 740LI

bmwrockzz:

My friends just call me Big AL.

Thanks, best sedan? I am not sure, but certainly better than most lol I consider my self very lucky.

Thanks for your comments on my photos, I am just a newbie, some are ok, some are below avg of what I expected . Sorry but I forgot to take photos of the key fob at all....... btw I hate BMW doesn't provide a leather key fob case for this kind of cars.......... hopefully they will with the F10 that uses the same key fob.

IMO BMW is always a great car to drive and to enjoy. Servicing is another topic, which is known for small problems. However as I have read from other 7 owners, this car has the least problems of them all. So far I have 1 minor one already at 1800km ODO

If you believe it is a style statement then go ahead its worth the money. From what I know in Canada, leasing or financing a BMW F10 535i is similar to the cost of a fully loaded Lexus G430.

I do not know what you need in a car so I can't say much. You should consider family size?(X5) # of children?(X6) holiday car?(M6) everyday car?(F10 550i), track car?(E92 M3) and so on..........

Good luck on deciding a future BMW!
Appreciate 0