View Single Post
      03-03-2011, 06:34 PM   #6
socal mom
Rep
Drives: 2011 750LI, 2010 M6, 2005 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDrive50i View Post
@dbs600: I assume you are talking about the outside handle? If so, all my doors seem to work the same way, in fact they are so sensitive that the other day I was walking by the car and my leather jacket brushed up against the door handle (with the key fob in the pocket) and the car unlocked itself... I was like ... what the heck ? then I realized that my jacket had brushed up against the car

@socal mom: You can program the unlock all doors feature in the iDrive option menu (somewhere in the settings screen), if you want all doors or just the driver door unlocked if you use the remote.
xDrive50i.

I was referring to the keyless entry when unlocking the doors, not the remote. (I am assuming you were referring to the remote choices in iDrive...I have that one figured out) Keyless entry is great when its just me, but if you have a few passengers, I have to hop into the car and hit the door unlock button in order to open their doors. (I use my keyless entry almost exclusively because I am typical woman with a GIGANTIC purse and my keys are always lost in the bottom somewhere) The best way I have found to open all four doors at once is to use the keyless entry on any door other than the drivers door. If you have any other suggestions or there is an option for any keyless unlock choices in iDrive that I've missed, I would love to know it.
Appreciate 0