View Single Post
      12-31-2010, 12:17 AM   #21
lifesgud2
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 MCB M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDrive50i View Post
@lifesgud2: Out of curiosity, would you mind posting the actual before and after RWHP numbers for us?
Also do you have a RWD or AWD 7 series?
Well, I drove the car pretty hard tonight and it did seem a little bit better, but still not quite worth $2500. In fact I had a feeling I wasnt going to be "thrilled" with the gains simply becasue Dinan is notorious for very small gains. I attribute this to keeping the car under factory warranty, and not being able to get more boost out of the stock turbos which is sad, because these are essentially the same turbos that are on the X6M and X5M. I went to Foreign Affairs in Pompano Beach, near wiles road and Powerline.

The car currently has 9700 miles and I broke it in perfect. Keep in mind I had an 08 M5 which had a 150 shot of NOS and a Stage 3 from ASR in Miami. My M5 went 11.56 @124 MPH in the 1/4 mile at Moroso in Palm Beach. As far as the dyno went, the car had 4400 miles and the car dynoed at 397 to the wheels. YES 397 to the wheels. I know its hard to believe but its 100 percent true. Today, I had "Dinan Software" stage 1 added at Foreign Affairs, and after went to the same dyno. Car went from 397 to 446. Dont get me wrong I am certainly not bashing Dinan, but I am sure that in the next 6 months ASR, or Active in Miami will have a much better tune, for half the price. Car def feels a bit faster, but NOT Anyone from South Florida want to meet let me know Pm ME
Appreciate 0