View Single Post
      04-27-2016, 10:55 PM   #60
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LegitM235i View Post
Don't wish that on anybody, second to kidney stones.

Let me guess, you're in your early 30s? I ruptured my first one (left) playing dodge ball. One year later, my second one (right), playing basketball. I was 31 and 32 when mine ruptured.

Are you on a soft or hard cast? Hard cast will put you on a longer rehab. Since it's been a month, recommend to start contracting your calf muscle as much as you can. It'll help when you begin your rehab. In the meantime, take a passenger seat and gather your thoughts, you'll be down for a bit, so chillax. No use of being anxious to get back on your feet and drive.
I've got a pic of a kidney stone (or two) around here somewhere - laying beside a penny for context

Quote:
Originally Posted by guni View Post
Dude, are you a Viking warrior? That's a lot of crazy injuries.

You're right about the rupture sound in your head. never gonna forget it.
This list was not all inclusive of my injury list....mostly fingers, nose, ankle, shoulder, and back.

I've been incredibly blessed to have never injured a knee - considering the amount of jumps I've put on these legs.

The ruptured achilles I mentioned - I was blocking on the beach and the hitter injured his achilles on his last gather step to hit....I still get nauseous thinking about it.

Also - surprised you didn't have more swelling and bruising...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 1