View Single Post
      06-21-2018, 07:14 AM   #35
mojobmw_e90
Major
Rep
Drives: 2014 E63S

I had lasik done in Augest of last year. I was a -6.75 in both eyes. Never had issues with dry eyes, or anything that article mentioned. Started wearing glasses at 9yrs old, switched to contacts at 15 and removed them every night before bed. I'm turning 32 in Augest so 21yrs of glasses/contacts combined was coming to a end. Had lasik on a Friday afternoon, slept the 12+hrs doctor recommended and next morning had my checkup and I was 20/20 in both eyes. Used the standard eye drops they provided for the first 14 days and after my 2wk check up eyes showed no symptoms and was told I no longer needed to use anything, but can do so just incase u are around dust and such. Just recently went in for a check up and I was still at 20/20. I personally feel one of the biggest problems is people not getting enough sleep or closing their eyes for 12+hrs. Eyes start to repair them self right after the surgery and keeping them closed will help healing and keeping them clean. I personally slept 16hrs that day with a little help from sleeping meds(hospital issued, wife a nurse). Knocked me out!
Appreciate 0