View Single Post
      06-29-2017, 11:14 PM   #105
the dope steez
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: F30 335i M-Sport

I would seriously consider an electric 3 series. I am a city commuter and I too feel that the power of my 335i is wasted cruising around town. More importantly my fuel economy is brutal (i only drive in sport because of the improved steering feel) so it's just expensive when you add up all the costs..

My old man has a tesla 85D AWD, coming from a P85D RWD (why he traded it I'll never know), and the thing is seriously impressive. He has put 100,000 miles on the two and only ran into one problem - ran the battery down too much and we thought he may have bricked it. Tesla flew out a tech from Vancouver the next day and he fixed it in an hour.

Another thing I find interesting, my cousin wanted to order a Chevy bolt. Went to the dealer and they said they were 'over their allocation limit'. He asked how many they had sold, they replied 'zero'. Chevy Canada also won't give him an answer on where to buy. Dunno if it's a Canadian thing but I have never seen one on the road whereas now I see teslas fairly frequently

Last edited by the dope steez; 06-30-2017 at 10:59 AM..
Appreciate 1