View Single Post
      07-29-2015, 03:34 PM   #118
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
That he destroyed the phone just goes directly to the point of the issue I have with events concerning Deflategate. There's just no way you will convince me that Mr. Brady didn't know that (1) his phone would be a subpoenaed item if the matter makes it to a courtroom, (2) that the only way he gets away with destroying the phone is to do so before the matter makes it to courtroom, and (3) that his destroying the phone is tantamount to evidence tampering and obstruction of justice, even though given the timing of his doing so, it's not literally those things.

Let's face facts.
  • Nobody but his wife (and perhaps the alleged hookers) gives a damn about the call girls whose attentions he sought or his nude selfies, or whatever. All that anyone really is interested in is his text messages. (I suspect your "hooker" comment was said in jest, but I'm using it out of convenience as the foil for the preceding statements.)
  • One does not destroy things that would clearly exonerate oneself. On the contrary, one would be quick to say, "Here. Look at this. See, this shows I didn't do what you say I did."
All the best.

I agree with everything you said here.

BTW, I am serious about my hypothesis he was trying to hide something in his personal life...possibly hookers.

I don't agree that no one but his wife would care about his personal stuff on the phone. If word got out that Brady was cheating, it would rival the levels that Tiger Woods went through with his mistresses.

As someone else above said, I believe Brady was weighing all the personal stuff against the supposed evidence that would have exonerated him that was on the phone, and decided his marriage and public face was more valuable than taking the fall for deflategate.

Let's be serious here, you only have burner phones for:

1. actual illegal activities
2. hookers

Given the amount of money he makes, I doubt Brady is involved in #1, so #2 is the logical conclusion.

Last edited by Flying Ace; 07-29-2015 at 03:40 PM..
Appreciate 0