View Single Post
      07-29-2015, 05:04 PM   #122
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
That he destroyed the phone just goes directly to the point of the issue I have with events concerning Deflategate. There's just no way you will convince me that Mr. Brady didn't know that (1) his phone would be a subpoenaed item if the matter makes it to a courtroom, (2) that the only way he gets away with destroying the phone is to do so before the matter makes it to courtroom, and (3) that his destroying the phone is tantamount to evidence tampering and obstruction of justice, even though given the timing of his doing so, it's not literally those things.

Let's face facts.
  • Nobody but his wife (and perhaps the alleged hookers) gives a damn about the call girls whose attentions he sought or his nude selfies, or whatever. All that anyone really is interested in is his text messages. (I suspect your "hooker" comment was said in jest, but I'm using it out of convenience as the foil for the preceding statements.)
  • One does not destroy things that would clearly exonerate oneself. On the contrary, one would be quick to say, "Here. Look at this. See, this shows I didn't do what you say I did."
All the best.
I bet TMZ would pay 6+ figures to get their hands on Tom Brady's personal Cell Phone Data. Now a days, that is what gets views, Celebrity Dirt, no matter how small or insignificant or how old. Hell, Hulk Hogan just got fired for a rant he made on a recording in 2007.
Appreciate 0