View Single Post
      02-13-2018, 08:06 AM   #25
De30m
Private
Rep
Drives: 2023 G87 M2, 2022 GLC300D

I had to do a load of trips to Germany for around 6months a few years ago

from experience depends who you rent from and where you go to if you want a specific car

I flew alternately into Stuttgart and Munich and nothing but Mercedes in Stuttgart in the premium end - even when I asked, or paid to upgrade, all I got was a bigger car, E180 estate was the worst!!

Munich the split was more equal, still Mercs, mainly A class and E, but 3 or C class or then the new A4 readily available being "home" to BMW and Audi only just up the road too

I used SIXT or AVIS depending on deals and 8/10 got a BMW if I asked for one from SIXT, AVIS mostly mercs or Audi - always as good as new and most cars had very few miles

they have loads of choice and always keen to offer an upgrade - had a lovely G30 for a few days and plenty of F30s and an F36 once

did once get a 911 from Hertz in Stuttgart for a 1 day trip there, changed my return flight and dropped it off at Zurich in the end instead, not entirely sure I remember the meeting

Gone - M440i - Brooklyn Grey Tacora red, 797s, HK, M Technology pack, Visibilty & shadow line plus
Appreciate 1
Powaup1253.00